Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My Research Project


Well we had to write an argumentative essay that related to pirates, and my idiotic self decided it would be a good idea to write about the most feared forms of punishment given by and to pirates. It was not a good idea, it was probably the worst idea i have ever had to be honest, it was a lot of work and making an argument out of it was a big challenge but I did it! Even though it was hard to write about, it was interesting to find out all about the different ways pirates were punished. I kind of went through a lot of the punishments that were used back then and reached to the conclusion that the top feared were the ones I talked about in my paper: Keelhauling, Marooning, Hanging in Chains, and Flogging. If I could have changed anything it would have been my topic... Just kidding! I wouldn't really want to change anything about it honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment